Your donation to the Washington County Agricultural & Industrial Society helps maintain the beautiful grounds and buildings of the Washington County Fair Park & Conference Center, and supports our mission “to enrich life with educational, cultural, economic, and social opportunities.”
The Agricultural & Industrial Society is a non-profit member organization whose mission is “to enrich life with educational, cultural, economic, and social opportunities.” AIS is committed to the success of Fair Park and the Washington County Fair. As an AIS member you are a part of an exciting and progressive community. Your membership gives you a voice in electing the Board of Directors that is charged with overseeing the daily operation of Fair Park.
All levels of membership include:
- Fair Park rental/event discounts (varies per event)
- Voting Power in the election of two members that serve on Washington County Agricultural & Industrial Society’s Board of Directors. One vote per membership.
- Opportunity to run for election on Washington County Agricultural & Industrial Society’s Board of Directors.
- Invitation to Annual Meeting
- First-hand knowledge of events and entertainment booked at Fair Park and the Washington County Fair.
- Washington County Fair Park & Conference Center Monthly Email Newsletter
- $50 (includes 1 season Fair pass, 1 Corporate Party Pass, Pre-sale ticket opportunity for Fair concerts)
- $75 (includes 2 season Fair passes, 2 Corporate Party Passes, Pre-sale ticket opportunity for Fair concerts)
- $150 (includes 2 season Fair passes, 2 Corporate Party Passes, 2 VIP concert tickets for County Fair, Pre-sale ticket opportunity for Fair concerts)
- $250 (includes 4 season Fair passes, 4 Corporate Party Passes, 4 VIP concert tickets for County Fair, Pre-sale ticket opportunity for Fair concerts)
The Washington County Fair Park Donor Plaza
During the planning stages of the new Washington County Fair Park, many people asked that the County provide a way for citizens, organizations, clubs, and businesses to personalize their contributions and show their support. A commemorative dedication plaza was suggested and planners went to work to provide such an area. The Washington County 4-H Leaders Association now brings this opportunity to you!
The Washington County Fair Park Donor Recognition Plaza is located just outside the Fair Park Pavilion and the main Fair Park entrance. This attractive plaza offers donors a variety of commemorative elements that provide space for memorials, special messages, family names, and business logos.
Donors can put their family name, business name, or club name on a variety of items from a simple brick or plaque to a tree or park bench.
The Fair Park offers year round educational, entertainment, and economic benefit to Washington County and southeastern Wisconsin. Hundreds of thousands of people use the Fair Park each year
Personalized memorial bricks make great gifts for the person who has everything, or for children and grandchildren. An investment of as little as $25 for your name on a plaque, or $50 for a 4″ x 8″ personalized brick will give you, your family, or club a lifetime of satisfaction knowing you helped build the Washington County Fair Park. Gift Certificates are available at the Fair Park office. Bricks will be installed once a year.
The Donor Plaza serves as a permanent tribute to all those who support the Fair Park.
Levels of Sponsorship
Listing on a Plaque
- $25 – For one individual’s name engraved on one line (up to 35 characters including spaces)
- $50 – 4″ x 8″ brick with up to 3 lines of text (up to 12 characters per line including spaces)
- $200 – 8″ x 8″ brick paver with up to 6 lines of text (up to 12 characters per line including spaces)
- $500 – 16″ x 16″ brick paver with up to 12 lines of text (up to 24 characters per line including spaces); camera ready art or logos can be added for an additional $100
- $1000 – 20″ x 20″ super brick paver with up to 18 lines of text (up to 32 characters per line including spaces); camera ready art or logos can be added for an additional $100
- $450 – Help the next generation keep the Fair Park clean. These attractive waste cans will be carefully selected to fit into both the natural landscape and the architect’s and designers plans for a clean Fair Park
- $450 – Your donated Oak, Maple, or Evergreen tree will provide shade and comfort to generations of Fair Park guests. Give the gift that keeps giving all year long. Trees may be purchased with trunk diameters of 2″-5″
- $900 – Your donation will purchase an attractive park bench of wrought iron ans sturdy hardwood rails. On the bench back a brass plaque with your name will commemorate your gift to the Washington County Fair Park
- Your donation will purchase a picnic table that will be used throughout the Fair Park grounds. Attached to the table, a brass plaque with your name will commemorate your gift to the Washington County Fair Park
Building a Strong Foundation for Future Generations
Located in the foyer of the Ziegler Family Exposition Center, the “Building a Strong Foundation for Future Generations” area showcases and recognizes donors who contribute to the continued growth and future of the Washington County Fair Park. Black granite tiles can be etched with a photograph provided by the contributor or with a message or company logo. The tiles are affixed to dedicated walls in the foyer of the Ziegler Family Exposition Center. These tiles are permanent fixtures that will adorn and emphasize the beauty of the building.
Please consider leaving a lasting donation through our Building a Strong Foundation for Future Generations area. Have your favorite photo or logo (horizontal or vertical) and message laser etched onto a beautiful permanent black granite tile. Personalize your tile through digital or hard copy photos and any message with up to two lines (maximum or 30 characters per line).
- Option #1 – $50 – 4″x4″ Tile
- Option #2 – $150 – 5″x7″ Tile
- Option #3 – $300 – 8.5″x11″ Tile
- Option #4 – $1000 – 12″x12″ Tile
- Option #5 – $75 – (2) 4″x4″ Tiles; the additional tile will be sent to your home
- Option #6 – $250 – (2) 5″x7″ Tiles; the additional tile will be sent to your home with a handsome wooden stand
- Option #7 – $350 – 5″x7″ and 8.5″x11″ Tiles; the 8.5″x11″ tile will be sent to your home with a handsome wrought iron stand
- Option #8 – $500 – (2) 8.5″x11″ Tiles; the additional tile will be sent to your home with a handsome wrought iron stand
As IEG, the worldwide authority on sponsorship states, “Costs for traditional advertising continues to increase, while ratings and readership decline…Sponsorship, on the other hand, provides opportunities for embedded advertising, a fail-safe delivery system where messages are incorporated right into the action. …buyers are demanding to know where a company stands before they purchase its products. Making the work a more livable place is a prerequisite to achieving consumer affinity.”
Washington County Agricultural & Industrial Society is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization whose mission is “to enrich life with educational, cultural, economic, and social opportunities.” There are numerous opportunities throughout the year for companies and individuals to sponsor events and activities such as the Washington County Fair.
Please consider supporting our mission while branding your business. Contact Fair Park at 262-677-5060 for more information.