WHEN IS THE WASHINGTON COUNTY FAIR?
- The Fair is July 26-31, 2022. The Fair is always planned to run the last full week in July.
WHAT IS THE EXIT & RE-ENTRY POLICY AT WASHINGTON COUNTY FAIR?
- Hand stamps to leave and re-enter are available at all gate areas. Re-entry stamps will be valid for a single, same day re-entry until the close of Fair that day.
WHAT ARE THE SECURITY POLICIES AT THE GATES DURING THE WASHINGTON COUNTY FAIR?
- All bags are subject to search prior to entering the Fairgrounds.
- Please leave any unnecessary articles secured within your vehicle or at home to expedite your entry. We do not offer a check in service for items. Any items not allowed will either need to be returned to vehicles or confiscated at the gate.
- Items NOT ALLOWED at the Washington County Fair:
- Any illegal items, knives or weapons (concealed carry is allowed with permit)
- Outside food and beverages
- Cans or glass bottles
- Aerosol cans
- Illegal drugs or substances
- Pets (except service animals)
- Other carry-ins as determined by management. Washington County Fair Management reserves the right to alter carry-in policies at any time.
CAN I RENT A STROLLER OR WHEELCHAIR?
- Strollers- Yes, limited rentals are available for strollers at the Kettlebrook information stand just inside the Fairgrounds.
- Wheelchairs- Yes, limited rentals are available for wheelchairs at the Kettlebrook information stand just inside the Fairgrounds.
- Motorized Scooters- We do not offer those at this time.
This is a complimentary service.
WHAT ARE THE HOURS OF THE FAIR OFFICE & WHERE IS IT LOCATED?
- The Fair office is located just inside the West Bend Mutual Insurance Pavilion. The hours of the Fair Office are Tuesday July 26 thru Saturday July 30th from 7am until 8 pm. Hours on Sunday are from 7am until 7pm.
CAN I BRING MY SERVICE ANIMAL WITH ME?
- Yes, you may. If you are a service animal trainer, the animal must wear a harness or leash and special cape denoting that the animal is in training and not a pet. If you require the use of your service animal at the Fair, we strongly encourage the use of an identifying vest, harness, cape or leash so others do not attempt to pet or play with your service animal. Please note that Fair Management reserves the right to remove both animal and patron if the animal jeopardizes the safety of other patrons, staff or volunteers.
CAN I BRING MY PET WITH ME?
- No, we’re sorry but pets are not allowed at the Fair unless they are a part of the 4-H Dog Project and are here for judging.
IS THERE HANDICAP PARKING AVAILABLE?
- Yes, we have dedicated lots at the main entrance to the buildings and also a smaller lot at the North Gate entrance for handicap parking.
WHERE TO GO FOR LOST ITEMS?
- Lost and Found items are turned into the Fair Office and can be claimed there. Lost items will be held for 30 days and then either donated or destroyed. The Washington County Fair will not be held liable for any unclaimed items.
WHERE DO I FIND THE MOST CURRENT SCHEDULE OF EVENTS AND CONCERTS?
- Our website is the most up-to-date information for any event or concert during the Fair. Please click HERE for the current schedule.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF ADMISSION?
- If you purchase an admission ticket for the Fair, it includes your admission to the grounds for the day(s) of purchase. Access to the grass area (hill) of the Silver Lining Amphitheater for concerts is also included. We strive to provide as much free entertainment and activities within the Fair as possible but please note there are some activities that require an additional fee i.e. a reserved seat at the Amphitheater, the carnival/midway area, etc.
- If you purchase a ticket for a concert at the Fair, that ticket includes your admission to the Fair for the day of the concert as well as your reserved seat during the concert.
- In addition: Schedule, prices and entertainment subject to change without notice. All events are rain or shine. No refunds, exchanges or credit card cancellations. Tickets non-transferable. All sales final. Washington County Fair Park (WCFP) is the only authorized seller of all tickets. If you purchase a ticket from a ticket broker or third party, WCFP will not guarantee that the ticket is valid; your ticket(s) may be confiscated and you will be denied admission to the event. No re-sale of ticket(s) permitted via the internet, including but not limited to, eBay and Craigslist or any other interactive media except through the official WCFP website. Ticket holder acknowledges all risks incidental to the event for which this ticket is issued, whether occurring before, during or after the event. Upon admission, the ticket holder agrees to comply with all applicable laws, regulations and WCFP rules.
WHAT HAPPENS IN THE CASE OF RAIN/INCLEMENT WEATHER?
- The Washington County Fair is a rain or shine event. Certain activities may be paused or cancelled in the case of inclement weather.
WHAT IF I GET ILL OR INJURED WHILE ON THE FAIRGROUNDS?
- Ambulance service and Fair Ground patrols for first-aid related services is provided by Lifestar EMS. Additionally the Kettlebrook Information Tent and Fair Office have access to first-aid kits.
ARE THERE FACILITIES FOR NURSING MOTHERS?
- Kettlebrook Church provides a space near their information booth for nursing mothers. It is located just outside the West Bend Mutual Insurance Pavilion, near the Washington County Farm Bureau food stand.
ARE THERE ANY TEMPORARY/VOLUNTEER POSITIONS AVAILABLE DURING THE FAIR?
- Yes, for more information on what is currently available you can contact our office at (262)677-5060 or email: [email protected]
HAVE A QUESTION NOT COVERED HERE?
- Please contact the office for any questions you may have that are not addressed here. Phone: (262) 677-5060 Email: [email protected] Address: 3000 Hwy PV, West Bend WI 53095.